Monday, June 30, 2014

Villahermosa: Week 33

30 de junio 2014

¡Que Onda!

So let's start with Tuesday. We had District class and then I went straight on divisions with Elder Ruiz. He is from Chihuahua. He is a really good Elder. He is Zone Leader in our Zone. A very good example. It was very hot that day and I got very burnt. It is crazy how dark I have been getting in these past weeks. You are not going to recognize me as an American the next time you see me. By the end of the day I was ready to go back to my area. I love my area so much. It is the best. I never want to leave.
 
Wednesday we put a baptismal date with one of our new investigators for the 19th of July. I will still be here but that next week is changes so I might leave. I will have 4 and a half months here in Acayucan. It really has not seemed that long.
 
Friday we had a Zone Meeting with the President in Minatitland, Veracruz. It was so great. I love President. He is such a funny guy. And a good leader. We did not get home till very late though.
Saturday started off very great. I young man in our ward came out and worked with us until lunch. It was a good experience for him. His name is Carlos. But after lunch, we only were able to have one lesson for the rest of the day. No one could recieve us in their homes. Or they were not home. and we waited for a member to meet us somewhere to come out and visit with us but she never did. It was sad. 
 
Sunday was a great day. We taught the Young Women. It was about missionary work and then we asked them for names of friends who they thought would be interested. We got 15 names. So that is a big part of what we are going to be doing next week.
 
Next week is my 9 month mark. Crazy. Allison is halfway done with her mission. Also crazy. And it is the 4th of July next week! We are having a little party with a member who is going to make cheeseburgers. And we found a place to buy root beer. And there is an American clothes store by our house so we are going to go take a picture by it.... Being here has made me love America so much. I love mexico but my love for America is so much more. 

Have a good week everyone! Love you all. Choose the right! Haz lo justo.
 
Pictures are coming!
 
Elder George
 
 
That is my Mexican friend sleeping in a wheelbarrow in the background.

I made french toast with nutella.....It was the best.

The Mexican sky is always so purdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment