Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Villahermosa: Week 29 "Ya llegaron‏"

2 junio 2014

I got my Packages!!!!! woohooo.
 
So lets see. Tuesday after District Class, we were informed that we had to go get shots. My favorite. (sarcasm). I do not like Mexican medical stuff. Too sketchy. But we went with the District and we got our shots, no problem. Actually a little problem. My companion got his shot before me and he walked out of the room. Then after I got my shot he came rushing back in. He was like, Uhhh I am bleeding a lot......There was blood all over the sleeve of his shirt and it was running down his arm a little. The nurse fixed it up. She said she might have hit a nerve or blood vessel or something. I cant remember. It was funny though because he is super scared of shots so this would have happened to him. We got a kick out of it. Ill send a picture.

Thursday, we had interviews with President. First we had a little conference type thing with his wife. It went really well. Then I had my interview. It also went very well. Then we were waiting in the room where we had the conference and the assistants came in with the mail and packages. I got 2 packages and 4 letters. 3 from Sara and 1 from mom. I was so happy. There were so many jealous elders. The worst part is I had to wait till night time to open them because we had a bunch of appointments. But we got home and I went straight to tearing them apart. I was so happy, you have no idea. I loved all the pictures. And the letters from the niece and nephew. And all the goodies! We are making brownies and muffins tonight with a sister. I will take pictures. I just did not understand the peanut butter. 7 jars of peanut butter! I am not going to have to buy peanut butter for the rest of my mission! 

Sunday was also pretty great. We taught a class to the priesthood and relief society about missionary work. We got a bunch of people to visit from it and we are striving for a goal of 150 people at ward conference the 15th. I hope we can get there!

Well That was my awesome week. Changes are next week and it is likely I will be getting a new companion! Well who knows. I love you all! Have a good week!
 
Elder George
 
Yes we bought matching ties cuz we love each other.

The shot.

The boxes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment