17 de agosto de 2015
So this next week that is coming up, I will probably not be writing until Wednesday because Monday we will be traveling to Coatza and on Tuesday, we will have the privilege of hearing from an apostle of the Lord, D. Todd Christofferson. I cannot even tell you all how stoked I am for that day. The 7 hour bus ride will be worth every second.
This
past week has been a large learning experience for my son and I. We
found a young man that was very prepared to hear the gospel. His name is
Cristian. He is 15 years old and he will be getting baptized this
Saturday. He asked my companion to do it. My companion did not understand
him at first but when I told him that he wanted him to do it, he got
super excited. His first baptism here in the mission. I'm proud of that
guy. I am trying to be the kind of companion that he deserves.
On
Sunday, we had District Conference here and we were able to see
President and his family. It was very special. Also we got news that
President's parents got assigned to this mission. They were there at the
Conference. It was funny. Also President pulled me aside and told me
that my return date changed. It's not going to be the 12th of October.
It's going to be the 14th of October. He asked me if that was okay. I said
yes of course. So I will be extending 2 days more. Haha. But then I got
to thinking that that day is the day Jonah leaves and I won't be able to
see him :( But it's the will of the Lord. And I should obey.
Well
I love you all. Very much. And I can feel your prayers and love from
all the way out here. I hope you all can feel mine. Have a great week.
Elder George
We got super soaked one day. The rain came out of nowhere. It felt good though.
My companion's first glass of Pozol. He did not like it.... not my son.


No comments:
Post a Comment