Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Villahermosa: Week 90 "Cambios"

3 de agosto de 2015
 
Sorry this week is going to be short. There are changes this week. I am not leaving but my companion is. He got called and he is going to be serving now in Balancan. It is right next door to Tenosique. So we will be in touch. And I got a call shortly after saying that I was to report to Villahermosa. They told me to bring my Preach my Gospel, a change of clothes for Tuesday, and my suit. You now what that means? IM GOING TO TRAIN!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO! I have been waiting for this moment for a while and I am super excited. Tomorrow I will be assigned to my new companion and I will head back to my area. Wow I'm pumped. I won't be Zone Leader any more, but I will probably be District Leader in Tenosique.

So I love you all so much and I cant wait to tell you all about my son next week.
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment