Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Villahermosa: Week 81 "Veinte"

1 de junio de 2015

Hey fam! Well time here continues to fly. Tomorrow I complete my 20 month mark. It seems unreal sometimes when I think that I have been here for a year and 8 months. But I still have a lot of time to do a lot of good, so I am going to take advantage of every second. 

It is also very crazy to hear that Andrew, Sara and Johnny leave so soon. They are going to be so great. I know it. 

This week was a very good week. We worked very hard and were able to accomplish a lot. We were able to find two families that are going to be baptized this month. I love this gospel and the way that it just attracts families. I will keep you all updated on the progress of these families. 

This week, it started out scorching hot but around Friday, it started to get cloudy and on Saturday and Sunday it has rained and been cool outside. It has been a great break. But my shoes are not handling the change very well. The soles are held together with duct tape. And water enters into them very easily. So send them shoes asap. Thanks.

And yesterday. there were 10 missionaries that went home and they all stayed in our house. Itis so hard to have them around. I was sitting at my desk last night doing some phone calls to my district leaders and I heard one conversation between two missionaries from Utah. One of them was like, I don't know what Im going to do when I get off the plane and see my family... then he said I don't know if I'm going to hug them all individually or if its just going to be a giant group hug. Then I told them jokingly to go to a different room and talk about that stuff because I was getting trunky. They laughed. But don't worry I'm not trunky. I am still hyped and ready to work!!

Anyway I love you guys so much. Have the best week ever! 
Elder George
 

 
 Pejelagarto. Before and after. It was delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment