Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Villahermosa: Week 60 "Bienvenido a Acayucan......otra vez....."

5 de enero, 2015

Well hey there Family. Big news. I am out of Dos Bocas and I have returned to Acayucan, Veracruz. It is crazy. I never would have imagined coming back. But here I am. I am in a different area though. I am right beside my old one. This area is called, Arrocera. It is very awesome. I already know a lot of the members. They are awesome. My companion is Elder Alvarado. He just coming out of his training. But he is a super good guy and he has a strong testimony. We are going to do work here. 

Saying goodbye was the hardest. Just a cry fest. Alfonso and María were very sad and María cried and tried to hug me. It was very tender. I have to go back to see them. Sister Lily and Lydia was even worse. The tears just fell. They really mean a lot to me and I really made an impact on their lives as well. I have to go back. I love them so much. They wrote me little notes. It was very sweet. 

Here is their address.

Family Chavez Elizondo
Manzana 15 Lote 7
Fracc. Los Cocos
Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexíco

Please send them something good. They deserve it. 

Anyway, I am running out of time so I will write you all next week. 
Love you all,
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment