21 de septiembre de 2015
This was a hard week for Elder Davis and I. We worked super hard but didn't have the results that we wanted. But we felt that we did all that we could. But the Lord will bless us according to His will, we just have to keep being diligent and patient. If there is one thing I have learned in the mission, its patience and long suffering. And having hope. I feel that patience and hope are very closely related. In the course of my mission, I have been hopeful of many things. Sometimes the Lord gives us those things immediately, but other things come with time and work. That's where my patience and diligence have been put to the test.
I am going to keep on giving it my all to the
end. These last three weeks are going to be my best three weeks I've had
in the mission.
So this next week are going to
be our interviews with President and Sister Morales. I'm excited to see
them and learn from them. I'm going to miss them a ton. They have been my
Mom and Dad for two years and I feel that they will always have a
special place inside of me.
So this past week
we also celebrated Independence day here in Mexico. It was super fun. We
got an emailing saying that we had to be home an hour early that night
because people get kind of crazy here. All the holidays here are just
excuses for people here to get crazy drunk and blow things up. So we had
to stay off the streets. So Elder Davis and I decided to go back to the
house and to watch a church movie, eat junk food, and do it all in our
hammocks. I will send a picture. Good times.
Also
the new missionary that got here to Tenosique is Elder Davidson. He is
from Texas and is also very tall. But he doesn't talk. At all. He only
has like 5 months in the mission. We have been trying to get him to
loosen up a little. Its only his second area. I'll send a picture.
Well,
this next week should be ore eventful. I heard that you all got my
flight plans. I haven't even got them yet. That's probably a good thing. I
actually got a phone call from one of the secretaries last week from
the mission, Elder Castro. He said that he was trying to get in contact
with Mom And Dad but he said that the number he had did not work. It was
my old number. So I gave him Mom and Dad's number. It was so weird.
Anyway, I love you all very much. I look forward to your emails next week.
Elder George
Tenosique Elders.
Independence Day 2015. The donut says VIVA MEXICO.
No comments:
Post a Comment