11 de mayo de 2015
Hey fam! So it was great seeing you all! Especialmente cuando mis primos me compartieron sus testimonies en español. Quise llorar. But it was great. Since I already told you about my week, I am going to share the pictures that I have taken.
The family that we are teaching that two of their daughters got baptized
and the parents are getting baptized in two weeks. They both have 27
years and they have 5 kids. I think they got Marian and Dan beat.
The baptismal service! A youth that leaves tomorrow for his mission baptized them!
There is a member in our ward that sells churros full of chocolate,
caramel, and lechera. They are delicious and she invites us to eat them
very often. I made that sign for her.
Yesterday, all the missionaries that went home stayed the night at our
house because it is so big. Turns out Elder Gomez (One Of My Companions)
was one of the ones going home. He got to the house after I had already
gone to sleep so he woke me up before he left in the morning at 3 to say
goodbye. That's why I look so rough. ( I hope you like the shirt.)
No comments:
Post a Comment