Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Villahermosa: Week 77 "La última llamada"

4 de mayo de 2015

This week was a blur! It went by so darn fast. That is because of all the crazy things that happened! Let's see if I can remember them all. 

Well this week, we were able to do divisions with a pair of missionaries that have been struggling and we helped them out a lot. I put one of them to work. And I worked him hard. I was even exhausted at the end of the day. we got a lot done. 

Also this week, I got assigned another companion. So we will be working in a trio for a little while. His name is Elder De la Cruz. He is from the Dominican Republic. He is a cool guy. He had a hernia and he got operated on and he is with us so we can keep an eye on him to see how he is recovering. So he is only going to be with us here for a short time while he recovers. 

This week, we also had the monthly council with President and Sister Morales. It was very inspired and motivating. They are great. I also gave the Zone Class on Friday with my companion Elder Lopez. It was good. We were able to motivate our zone and do some practices. I needed the pictures because the assistants did a slide show of all the families of the missionaries serving here. And it was given to the Zone Leaders to show in the Zone Class to help motivate the missionaries. It was a success. Very touching. 

Two days ago, I completed 19 months in the mission. What????????????? Where is the time going. I have been contemplating the things I have accomplished here in Mexico and the many friends I have made here and I kind of choked up because I am really going to miss it here. And thinking about this last phone call and how it will be the last time I will see you guys before I arrive at the airport. That day is going to be glorious. So I have made it my goal to give everything I have until the last second I am here. These last 5 months are going to be the best 5 months of my mission. Let's Goooo.

I love you guys so much and cannot wait to see you! Sunday at 4 I am going to call so be ready! 
 
Until then, 
Elder George
 
 An Elder that I did divisions with. That turtle bit his finger.

 My companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment