1 de septembre, 2014
So sorry I do not have much time today porque hubo cambios.
Well
Elder Gomez left. He went to Mina and I am staying here. An Elder from
Tamaulipas is here with me now. Elder Orozco. He is on his last little
stretch before he goes back to his house. 3 months left. I will probably
be with him when he leaves. He is really cool.
This week, the rains have started. And have not
stopped. So we have officially entered the rainy season. Sweet. Better
than the miserable sun. I am going to enjoy this while I can because the
hotness starts again in Feb.
Right now, I feel very content and happy. Just happy
to be here. I feel more and more confident each day. I love the Lord
and what He does for me. For giving me an opportunity to help Him.
Because the truth is, He can do anything. He could have done this work
on His own. But no. He has chosen me to help and I am going to give Him
my all. There are a lot that feel pressured and stressed because of the
great load. But if we are strong and push through, our burdens will be
lifted. I know it because i have experienced it. It is an amazing
feeling. Just when you have absolutely no strength and you wonder how
you are going to move on. Those are the critical moments when the Lord
is waiting to see what you will do. Will you call upon Him for strength?
Or will you rely on your own strength? I know I can not do this on my
own. I know the Lord is with me, and for that I am grateful.
May God be with you and may you always remember that it is Him that gives us the boosts we need.
I love you all so much. Have a great week.
Elder George
| The District. |
| My delicious empanadas. |
No comments:
Post a Comment