13 de octobre, 2014
Sorry I am not going to have much time today! Too busy replying to birthday emails! Soooooooo many! I am so popular. (Just Kidding there were like 4)
Anyway, this week was fantastic. We
worked really hard trying to find new people to teach. It is amazing the
power and strength that comes from fasting and praying. I am really strengthening my testimony about fasting. Recently I have been studying
about Ammon and his brothers when they taught the Lamanites. I was
looking and trying to find how they had so much success and how I could
use their example to better myself and help the people here. The answer I
got was frequent fast and pray. So this week me and Elder Orozco put it
to the test and now we have a bunch of new people to teach.
Also
this week I completed 20 years of my short life here on earth. I am
starting to realize how short it is compared with the life to come. And
how important it is. It is so important to always see the eternal
perspective. Everything we do in this life will have an effect on the
life to come. So people please make good decisions.
Also, our
neighbors threw me a little party Tuesday night. They made me a
cheesecake!!!! What a coincidence. I loved it. They also bought me a
cool tie. I love them. I told the Mom, Hermana Lily, to send friend
requests to some of the family. And I think you accepted because she
told me that there are comments in English on some of the pictures of me
she has uploaded.... haha.
Anyway, that is all. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful week.
Elder George
[From Sara: These are a couple of pictures a sister in Steven's area posted on facebook on his birthday. I love surprise Steven pictures!]


No comments:
Post a Comment